What a week it's been. Since the last time I wrote, I have completed changing the audio levels of the scene with the boy so that you can now clearly understand him. I am going to find some new opening credits because in my opinion, it's very hard to read and I just picked the first one I say and went with it when I should have taken my time to figure out what I wanted. Another thing that I am trying to work on is how to make the jump cuts of the fouls more smooth. I think if I use some video transitions in the folder provided in Premiere Pro or if I am going to use the razor blade to just make it quicker more efficient cuts. I don't know exactly what I am going to do but these are some ideas flowing out of my head while I am typing.
Comments
Post a Comment