Skip to main content

Peer Review

    Wow! I did not expect my film to go as well as it did with my class. Of course it wasn't perfect but that's ok. There were two things that stood out to the audience about my film. The first is that the audio level on the boy was way too low. So, I need to fix that and raise it so that you can understand what he is saying. The other thing was how far away I was from the court. Obviously I can't be on the court with the referees getting the shots and you need to have special permission from the school to sit courtside and film and I wasn't able to get that permission. So, unfortunately it will have to stay that way. I do think there are a bit of tweaks I can make with my edits to make it look better. So with that being said, that's going to be my main focus for this week.

Comments