Skip to main content

Production 5 - Filming

    It's finally season time!! You know what that means, time to film! I am very excited to do this and see how it turns out. Here are a couple of updates from last week that I think that are important. First, I still have no one that wants to play the role of the boy which is really scary. If I don't have that role the film won't make much sense. I finalized what game I will be shooting at which is good so I don't have to scramble at the last minute. I think that this will go smoothly and according to plan. I finished the editing of me as the boy and am using that as a SOS feature. Hopefully if I get someone to play the role, I will be able to copy the effects of the clip of me. 

Comments