So, we are now in Winter Break. What does this mean? I don't really know, it isn't basketball season so I have to use this time to iron out all of the behind the scenes that I am doing in this film. I have to still figure out if anyone wants to do it, and by the looks of it no one does but I am going to keep looking. Since I have two weeks I am going to focus on what camera angles I need to have in order to make this a decent looking production. With that being said I plan on everything being mid shots long shots or two shots. I am using these three because they will portray the setting and you will feel like you are there with them. For example, for one of the shots I plan there will be two referees and I will be in front of them filming but it will be a nonchalant conversation between them two. You will feel like you are right there with them. That would be a perfect execution of a two shot and a long shot so you can see everything in the frame.
Comments
Post a Comment