Skip to main content

Peer Pitch & Concept Refinement Chart 2

 Well, after further planning my first idea for this project I have came across some immovable roadblocks. With me wanting to do a World War Two type of film I would have to have certain permits that wouldn't be enacted to later next year and I physically wouldn't have enough time to record, edit and throw it into post production. I think that with my new film idea I can 1. Get it done in time and 2. Possibly make it better then the first one. I plan on doing a non fiction film about a kid that wants to become a referee just like his dad.


AICE Media Studies AS

Portfolio Project Concept Refinement

Fall 2020

CATEGORY

DETAILS

Film OR Magazine

Film

Genre

Non-Fiction

Target Audience (Be specific)

All ages

What is your concept? (Be thorough & specific. Review the links on Blackboard)

The overall concept of this film would be how this kid says to himself one night that he wants to become a referee just like his dad was. Once the kid falls asleep it's like his thoughts becomes reality.

How did you conceive the idea for this concept?

Well, after thinking more and more of my original idea of the WWII opener, I realized that there are too many legalities that I must go through and most of it won’t be done by the time that this project is due. So, I reached out to my teacher and we discussed on what to do. I brought up this idea and she gave me the green light

What do you believe is unique about your concept?

Honestly, you don't see a lot of films like this especially during this time. I think this aspect of the kid saying what he wants then it coming into reality almost like manifesting it will appeal to younger audiences.

Why do you believe this product will be of interest to your audience?

I believe that this product will be of interest to my audience because it is different, like I said there isn't a lot of films like this so when people see this it would catch their eye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FEEDBACK RECEIVED FROM PEERS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Comments